design of plastics injection-mold
• -develop 3d solid mold designs.
• -design hot/cold runner molds.
• -create water diagrams and hot runner wiring schematics.
• -prepare mold-filling simulations.
• -analyze moldflow, part advisor analysis, finite element analysis, and stress/fatigue analysis on plastics.
lead suppliers to design and produce injection & stamping dies
• -ensure collaborative relationships with suppliers through training and quality control visits.
• -ensure the planning respect in design, construction, qualification/commissioning phases of dies.
drive the productivity and quality improvement
• -re-engineering of dies to improve robustness.
• -participate in workshops to improve cycle time and quality of plastics parts.
- bachelor’s degree in plastics engineering or a related technical discipline is desired.
- position requires 5+ years in the mold making and molding industry.
- extensive experience in tooling design and manufacturing required.
- fluent english.